Ethel Koger Beckham Elementary’s Before and After-School Care Program offers the best care and supervision for those students needing to stay longer than the regular school day (8:20/8:35 AM to 1:50/3:05 PM).
Office Number: 305-222-4905
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Our Program offers:
- BEFORE-SCHOOL CARE: 7:00 – 8:15 AM in the cafeteria. Grades Pre-K-5. Children are able to chat, play games, draw, read or do homework much in the same atmosphere that they would do if they spent an extra hour at home in the morning. COST: $4.00 PER DAY, PAID IN ADVANCE MONTHLY. Breakfast is available to all students at no charge and begins at 7:45 AM
- AFTER-SCHOOL CARE: 1:50/3:05 – 6:30 PM Grades Pre-K-5. All groups are divided by grade level and no more than 20 students are in a group with an Activity Leader that is HRS certified. Each day your child will be provided with a snack right after school. A quiet, supervised homework time will be designated each day as well. Other diversified activities are planned each day which may include some of the following: organized and free outside play, story time, quiet indoor games, arts and crafts, puzzles, G-rated movies and special holiday parties and activities. COST: $8.00 PER DAY, PAID IN ADVANCE OR MONTHLY.
- ONE HOUR PROGRAM: 1:50 – 3:05 PM Grades PK-1, 3:05 – 4:05 Grades 2-5. This program is designed especially for students who need to wait for an older sibling whose dismissal time is 3:05 PM or who need only stay for a short time after school. COST: $4.00 PER DAY, PAID IN ADVANCE MONTHLY.
- Manager: Patricia Coakley
After-Care Clerk: Alina Asencio
- The minimum School Insurance is required for each STUDENT upon registration. All FEES must be paid with a CHECK or MONEY ORDER–NO CASH!! Please note that two (2) separate checks or money orders are needed at the time of registration.